Ahhhh....the vacation is over. So sad. I will miss the ocean views, the perfect weather, and the scenic canyons, but all these places lack one beautiful thing...they don't have clouds like we do! Oklahoma has the best cloud formations and the greenest grass anywhere! It was so pretty to drive into our home state and immediately see the beautiful open pastures and the storm rolling in on the horizon. As it got dark, we had our own personal light show all the way home. We pulled in the driveway and opened the gate to the backyard where some very excited puppies awaited our arrival! FULL of dirt the ran to us and licked us clean with love! Oh how I missed our pups (neither of them are really puppies...they are both about 3 years old)! The house was so clean and welcomed us home all the more. We unloaded all our booty and loot from our long travels cross country and made our way to our HUGE, king size, soft, cool, wonderful bed! I will dream of our next trip tonight!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment