What a weekend! Saturday and Sunday I was in training all day in San Diego for CrossFit Level 1. I think we did about 1,000 squats, but maybe more! I am just today getting normal felling back in my thighs! :) San Diego is so beautiful!
We left about 9 am Monday morning and got to L.A. about 11:30. Every tourist in America was there too. It was so crowded and well...no really pretty. After about an hour of sitting in traffic and not being impressed with L.A. we got back on the highway and headed to Bakersfield. Samuel used to live there and he wanted to show me his old school. That drive was so UGHHHHHH...dry, boring and long! Then we got to Gilroy (the Garlic capital) about 8 pm only to meet one of Gilroy's finest officers next to an "optional" stop sign. After talking CrossFit, he told us a good hotel to stay in and and let us go! Seriously...CrossFit saved us!
We drove to San Jose this morning to see Samuel's family and take them to San Fransico with us for the day. We will probably take a million pics today and I will try to post tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment